- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Local Business Directory
- Contact Us
The City of Sloan Clerk is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Responding to citizen concerns
The City Clerk also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned by the request from City Council.
428 Evans St